Our clips are sold INDIVIDUALLY. Please note how many clips you are purchasing in the quantity box.
V-clips are our most stealthy mounting option. They attach to the inside of your belt (either with a loop Lined belt or stick on soft loop side decals attached to your belt), leaving nothing to be seen at all!
If you decide to use your IWB holster with V-clips as your standard, everyday carry method, you may want to purchase a Comp-Tac's Loop Lined Belt.
V-Clips can be used on the MTAC, Spartan, CTAC, MERC,Cavalry,and QH.
Wearing your new IWB holster with the V-Clip option is very simple.
- First, insert the pistol into the holster and slip the rig under the waistband of your trousers.
- The V Clips will slip over the waistband of your pants with the hook side of the clip facing outward.
- Tuck your shirt in over the grip of the handgun and arrange it so that it drapes enough to properly conceal the presence of the handgun.
- Thread the belt through your belt loops normally, pressing the loop on the belt to the hook on the clips to be sure they're properly mated.
- Buckle the belt normally and make any final adjustments to the shirt so that everything hangs naturally.
Comp-Tac V-Clips are made of a durable yet flexible Nylon.
The Nylon is gentle on your belt, clothing and car seats yet strong enough to withstand over 10,000,000 flexes without failure.
Our clips are sold INDIVIDUALLY. Please note how many clips you are purchasing in the quantity box below.