The Kydex® Tourniquet TACO® is designed to retain windlass tourniquets on a belt, rig or bag using the unique properties of Kydex®. Comp-Tac®uses airline-grade Kydex®, which has a smooth inside finish, is resistant to sweat and solvents, and provides a material that won’t damage the tourniquet, or the platform it’s attached to. Combining Comp-Tac’s® Kydex® manufacturing capabilities with HSGI's® versatile TACO® design provides users the best of both worlds in manufacturing and use.
• 100% aircraft-grade Kydex® body gives a smooth finish for easy insertion and draw (T1 Grade Kydex®, .080 thickness)
• Unique shock cord design allows for the use of most windlass-style tourniquets, such as C-A-T®, SOF®TT, SOF®TT Wide and SAM XT tourniquets, in one pouch
• Kydex® does not hold water and won’t add weight from rain, humidity or sweat
• TACO® hole pattern allows for stacking (2) pouches in the space of one
• Designed to match the look of the HSGI® Polymer TACOs® and Kydex® Handcuff TACO® for a seamless look on the belt
• Can be mounted to belts up to 2” or MOLLE with (2) HSGI® Universal Clips
• Available in black and OD green (coyote brown and wolf gray coming soon)