The Kydex Handcuff TACO® is designed to retain handcuffs using the unique properties of Kydex. Comp-Tac™ uses airline-grade Kydex, which has a smooth inside finish, is resistant to sweat and solvents, and provides a material that won’t damage the handcuffs or the belt. Combining Comp-Tac’s™ Kydex manufacturing capabilities with HSGI's® knowledge of retention as well as their versatile TACO® design, provides users the best of both worlds!
- Made of 100% airline-grade Kydex, providing a great finish for easy insertion and draw.
- Shock Cord TACO® design and retention allows for the use of all the most popular handcuffs.
- Designed to match the look of the HSGI® Polymer TACOs® for a seamless look on the belt and allows the user to stack two of the holsters in the space of one.
- Kydex will hold up to the weight of the handcuffs without bending or sagging, nor will it hold moisture from rain, sweat or humidity.
- Features removable 1” nylon snap closure for the ultimate in secure hold.
Can be mounted to the belt or MOLLE with the HSGI® Universal Clip.