The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.

(4 reviews) Write a Review

International™ Mount Kit | Belt Mount Paddle Mount Drop Offset | Comp-Tac

The International Mount Kit is designed to be used with the International Holster, International with Light Holster, International Duty Holster or International Duty with Light Holster. This kit contains one of each of the following:

1x International Belt Mount

1x International Paddle Mount

1x International Drop/Offset Mount

1x International Attachment Hardware Packet

Each attachment has a removable tab to change the belt width from 1.5" to 2". Once the tab has been removed on either the Paddle or Belt Mount, the attachment cannot be reverted back to a 1.5" belt width.

Note: The International Mount Kit is sold as one complete package and cannot be broken down into individual components.

4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • 5
    parts I needed

    Posted by Guy Distatte on Sep 3rd 2018

    Perfect and fast delivery as usual

  • 5
    Great Holster Drop

    Posted by TKay on Sep 3rd 2018

    I have used 3 different drop holsters designs and this is the best for uspsa production. Great drop distance and excellent distance from hip to get a good grip on the draw. Thank you Comp-Tac.

  • 5
    International Mount Kit question

    Posted by Guest Customer on Jul 8th 2017

    Dear Comp-Tac I have your QB holster for a CZ PO-9 (I own about 5-6 of your holsters and 15 or so mag carriers for both competition & carry and have always considered your gear to top of the range - no doubt. Here's my question, My competition endeavors are approx. 80% USPSA & Steel with the remaining 20% being IDPA & 3G. The Drop and Offset component of your International Mount Kit looks like it will fit my QB holster for USPSA Prodruction division, is there any confirmation regarding this that can be provided ?Thanks,Jon - Devon, PA

  • 5
    International Mount Kit Answer

    Posted by Guest Customer on Jan 15th 2016

    Jon,The International and the QB both use the same bolt pattern for their mounts so the International Mount Kit will bolt right up to the QB.Thanks,Comp-Tac Customer Service