• Constructed with 1000D Cordura® nylon laminate
• Neoprene backing provides grip and padding
• Injection-molded belt clip fits belts up to 1.75”
• Features double-needle edge binding on all edges
• Available in three sizes; the J frame size fits most small revolvers, small/medium fits most subcompact and compact handguns, and medium/large fits most compact and full-size handguns
High Speed Gear® products are constructed to fit standard factory equipped guns only. Additions such as trigger shoes, extended slide releases, laser sights or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the gun itself may render the holster unsafe and increase the risk of an accidental discharge. At no time should a handgun other than the size for which the holster is made be used in an HSGI® holster. It is the user’s sole responsibility throughout the serviceable life of the holster to personally check for proper fit and retention with an unloaded handgun. If any HSGI® product becomes worn, loose or ill-fitting with age, you should cease use immediately. Because HSGI® and Comp-Tac® have no control over how their holsters and/or accessories will be used, or who they will be used by after their purchase, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any HSGI® or Comp-Tac® product, including wear on firearm finish.