Comp-Tac purchased the Armadillo Concealment Vest company and now produces them.
Armadillo Concealment Vests are a high quality Concealment vests used for individuals who wish to carry concealed, or those who compete in competitive shooting and need a cover garment.
Armadillo Concealment's vests are of a 10oz. duck cloth that will hold it's shape for easy clearance during the draw.
In addition to the vests, Comp-Tac also offers embroidery service so you can get your name and favorite logos added to your vest.
Want a Mesh Back? See Mesh Back Vests Here
Want Embroidery? Add Embroidery Here
**** Please Read Sizing Information Below Carefully- Comp-Tac is not responsible for any errors in sizing and will not exchange if a vest has been embroidered. ****
Want to call? We would be happy to walk you through the sizing! 281-209-3040
To Determine Your Size:
- Measure per Below Directions
- 1st Two Numbers- are the Size range
- Choose the largest size (chest or waist) - this size is the first two numbers of size.
- Example: Chest measurement of 43, Waist Measurement of 45- Choose Size 45-47.
- 3rd Number is Length
- Take length Measurement- Subtract 3" for the space under the Arm
- Example: 19" - 3" = Length of 16" round up for 17"
- Example size:
- Waist 45, Chest: 43", Length 19"
- Length 19"-3 = 16" round up to 17" length
- Example Size Choice: 45-47-17
|Vest Sizes||Length Choices|
Please Note: 36-40 is a size range. A 36-40 vest will fit individuals whose chest AND waist size fit in that range.
- Please Include your ORIGINAL Measurements in the notes portion during checkout.
- To Choose the Size from the drop down menu above please measure:
- Measure around your Chest:: MEASURE AROUND UPPER PART OF THE CHEST, UNDER ARMS. PUT TAPE AROUND THE FULLEST PART OF THE CHEST. TAPE SHOULD BE SNUNG WITH ONE FINGER BETWEEN TAPE AND BODY.
- Measure around your waist: WAIST: MEASURE AROUND THE WAIST LINE. PUT TAPE AROUND THE FULLEST PART OF THE WAIST. TAPE SHOULD BE SNUG WITH ONE FINGER WITH ONE FINGER BETWEEN TAPE AND BODY.BETWEEN TAPE AND BODY.
- Length: MEASURE FROM UNDER THE ARM TO THE BOTTOM OF THE GUN/HOLSTER. DO NOT ADD ANY EXTRA INCHES TO THE LENGTH MEASUREMENT. Subtract 3" for the Arm Hole